Tuesday, December 27, 2011

May Ping G15 Driver flourish with birthday cake?

It's a long time no feeling of Autumn, because the weather in my hometown changes frequently, it is almost no Spring and autumn all around the year, it's too hot or too cold. While today I feel it totally, the sunshine is dazzling, the autumn breeze is pleasantly warm, as usual, I climb stairs for exercising, and this is a good beginning every day.

To my surprise, Personnel department take a big birthday cake, it's the birthday of my workmates, then we all sing the birthday song for the two ladies, Joy is overflowing. Although I am on a diet, I enjoy the birthday cake, so sweet! this remind me of my birthday last year, my bosom friend send me a gift at discount golf clubs for sale, I will never forget how happy I am that moment.

She told me that ping g15 driver is hot online; The G15 driver is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING's patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

The ping g15 driver with larger face is designed to increase ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface. The new PING-designed TFC 149D high balance point shaft allows for a five gram increase in head mas (without increasing swing weight or overall weight) which results in higher ball speeds and an increased moment of inertia

The G15 driver is very similar to the previous G10 driver. It features a mid to high launch tendency due to the weight distribution in the head. Word from the course has it that loft/shaft combinations need to be watched carefully because of the higher flight tendancies. The 460 head still provides a good measure of forgiveness, and with the correct shaft match for swing dynamics, distance is excellent. Toe and heel mishits gear back well, sound is pleasing, not harsh like some Clevelands and Cobras, but solid sounding. The only negative is it does produce higher spin rates which have a negative impact on overall distance. That's where shafting helps out.

And I found that its Price is not over the top, $184.99 only! And the ping G15 driver is a good driver for any player, when I want to relax at leisure time; I will take the gift out to have a play. I hope that the ping series will be flourishing day after day, especially the 15 driver.

Finally, give my best wishes to the god of longevity sincerely, and happy birthday!

The article is from http://loversgolf.blogspot.com/ Also, we recommend some goods ping golf clubs to you. Thanks for reading my article!

I am a golfer! If you want to Choose discount golf clubs for sale such a Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Callaway FT fairway wood Callaway FT iZ Fairway Wood Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood and Callaway Diablo EDGE Fairway Wood you may also visit the http://okgolfsales.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Clubs For Sale