Friday, September 30, 2011

Did Luke Donald Say: Tiger era is over

Two days ago, Luke Donald said: Tiger era is over!
Now, somebody told me Luke Donald did not say these words! Luke Donald Disputes: British golfer and current world number one Luke Donald said he is puzzled by newspaper reports in the UK that quoted him as saying that the Tiger Woods era in golf is effectively over.
The Daily Express published a story yesterday (September 14th) which ran the headline ‘Luke Donald: The Tiger Woods Era is Over’.
In this article, you may find the news about Luke Donald with Tiger Woods. If you are looking for good cheap golf clubs, I would like to recommend the good R11 Driver to you.
In the accompanying text, there was a quote attributed to Donald that stated: “When you get that combination of injury plus the scandal that went on, mentally that’s quite scarring. It’s a lot to take, even for someone with one of the strongest minds in golf.
“It’s a confidence sport. Even though Tiger’s only 35, there are a lot of young guys coming up – Rory McIlroy and Keegan Bradley and a bunch of others. I would assume a new era is upon us.”
Woods endured a barren spell lasting two years without winning on the PGA Tour – his most recent victory in any tournament was at the Australian Masters in November 2009, just prior to the well-documented car accident outside his Florida home that led to subsequent revelations of his extra-marital affairs.
Today however, Donald moved to distance himself from the claims of the newspaper, stating: “I don’t recall ever saying the Tiger era is over.”
He added: “I think it is tough to come back from physical injuries. I’ve had some, and obviously being away from the game for so long, it’s certainly not going to be easy for him to get back to where he was.
“I wouldn’t [ever] doubt that Tiger will come back and win again.”
“Whether the Tiger era is over, I don’t know,” he explained, “but certainly I would never be naive enough to write Tiger off. He has a tremendous amount of talent and I’m sure when he starts playing a little bit more that will start showing again.”
Did Luke Donald say these words? We do not know!
Thanks for reading my article, I would like to recommend good Cheap R11 Driver to you! You may buy good R11 Driver for sale online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Clubs For Sale